The sapphires gems are the pride of jewelry. Without sapphires, the jewelry are incomplete. There are different types of sapphires gemstones, which make the jewelries so beautiful and very attractive. Here I will tell you one and only one sapphire which is rarely found in the world. The goldsheen sapphires are uniquely found in Kenya and their shining makes all the people attract towards your jewelry and force them to praise your jewelry. This is very rare in the world and it is only found in Kenya in a specific region.
The combinations of goldsheen sapphires and diamonds are very popular nowadays as these both provide gorgeous and most beautiful shining jewelries, which catch the eyes of everyone present in the party or in any function. This is a dream of a woman that when she enters a party or function everyone looks at her. She wants to catch everyone’s eyes. So ladies we have a thing which will make you unique in the party and which will be the centre of attraction in a party or a function. The thing is known as the gold sheen sapphires.
Today’s sapphires are the modern face of old sapphires lets us discuss some about the history of the goldsheen sapphires. In the ancient times people found colored stones near beaches. They used to do neck decoration with these colored stones which are known as gemstones in today’s life. Slowly-slowly people found other ways to use these gemstones in different things like rings jewelry and many more. The best thing they did was, they used these stones for the pieces of jewelry.
When we buy such a precious stones, our only hope is to pass them down to our children or grandchildren someday. If you have such desire then you need to keep this outstanding store safe and secure from those things which can damage the beauty and attraction of the goldensheen sapphire. In this way, you and your descendant will be able to enjoy their celebrated beauty.
Most of the people don’t know the tips for taking care of this precious thing. These tips are as follows:-
Remove Dirt and Oil
- Our jewelry and precious stones like golden sheen sapphire collect oil from our skin with day-to-day touching and handling. With the passage of time, we find a thick layer of black thing on our jewelry which reduces the natural sheen of the stone.
- For cleaning jewelry, there is a need to show more fire and brilliance to diamonds and gemstones. Jewelry smudged, dirty or covered with grim will lessen the beauty of the jewelry.
- Dirt and grime will often settle at the bottom of a diamond and thereby interfere with the diamond’s brilliance.
- Many dyes, detergents or other colored liquids can cause side effect s and reduce the attraction of its natural beauty. The slightest bit of oil film which smudges a stone will reduce the stone’s capacity to reflect light.
Do Regular Cleaning
- You can purchase commercial jewelry cleaning kits or you can use some regular household items to clean your jewelry.
- For the do-it-yourself method mix warm water and any mild detergent with a few drops of ammonia.
- Soak your jewelry in this solution for a few minutes to loosen the grime and oil. Then gently clean your jewelry with something like an old eyebrow brush or toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Then using warm water rinses away the entire sudsy feel. Then dry with a lint-free cloth while trying not to touch your jewelry with your bare fingers.
- When completely dry then your jewelry will be ready to sparkle brightly as you wear it with your beautiful attire.
- If using a commercial jewelry cleaner be sure to read and follow the instructions provided.
Be Careful In Storing
- Never store all your jewelry loosely together in the same container. The diamonds on one piece of jewelry can scratch the other metals and gemstones.
- Your sapphire and diamond jewelry is best stored in a fabric-lined case with separate compartments. For additional safety wrap each piece of jewelry separately in soft cloth or tissue or place in a jewelry pouch.
- Follow these care instructions for your sapphire and diamond jewelry so you can enjoy them in all their glorious splendor.
Do Regular Checks
- Because of regular usage of jewelry the goldsheen sapphires, diamond, metal prongs or frames can get loose. So it becomes more important to check your jewelry regularly after its usage. You’re this habit can save you from losing the diamonds or gemstones.
- You should get tighten the prongs of jewelry that hold the stones. It is the best idea to keep safe the precious stone safe and secure. And, if you prefer you can have them cleaned by the jeweler as well.
Take Some Important Precautions
- While gold sheen sapphires are considered as the precious stone which is hard in nature. It can be chipped by a really hard blow.
- When you wear your jewelry while doing rough work, it can cause damage to your diamonds and other valuable items like blue sapphires. In addition, strenuous sports, rough work and any other heavy activities could be risky. Your clasps, bezels and other holding mechanisms of the stones in the jewelry could cause them to loosen thereby actually losing your stones.
- Removing your jewelry while going for bath into a hot tub, Jacuzzi or swimming pool is the best precaution that you should take to protect your favorite jewelry. Chlorine could accumulate in your jewelry and make the gold or other metals brittle which could cause loosening of the prongs that hold the stones.
- The household bleaches can also cause harm to your jewelry and you can also do the same thing in this case.
Your stone’s like goldsheen sapphires are luster in nature and can be dulled by your daily activities like bathing, cloth washing, gardening, cooking etc. So there is a need to follow the above tips to keep your precious stones in its original beauty. These are things that you do not buy daily. So try to keep its beauty and attraction in its new condition.